DetailsThe Amana UKF7003 Fridge Filter is an excellent way to improve the overall quality of your water and ice. Plus, your friends and family will enjoy the new found qualities of your coffee and tea. Buy the UKF7003 today and never drink ordinary water again.
- The Amana UKF7003 Fridge Filter fits all Maytag refrigerators with a round, screw-in filter located inside the refrigerator compartment above the top shelf
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
- Elevates water and ice quality
- Previously known as the UKF7003AXX
The UKF7003 is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the UKF7003 fridge water filter:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 left (counter clockwise).
- Remove the old filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new water filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one.
- Amana fridges: Press and hold the Reset Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The UKF7003 water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.80% of Carbofuran
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 98.60% of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Amana UKF7003 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting drinking water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- Be the first to review this product