DetailsThe Bosch Compatible Inline Fridge Filter is perfect for anyone with a Bosch fridge that uses an external inline filter. The John Guest fittings make replacement a snap, and the carbon filter media produces pristine water that tastes great and is free from foul odor. Add one to your basket and realize the benefits of a new filter today!
- The Bosch Compatible Inline Fridge Filter is for Bosch fridges which require an externally fitted filter
- Designed to be installed on the 1/4" cold water supply line to the fridge
- 1/4" John Guest Fittings for easy installation and replacement
- Semi-annual replacement recommended
- Fits KAN58A55GB & Many more models which require an external fitted filter
- NSF 42 Certified
Compatible with the followingFits all previous and current Bosch Fridges which require an externally fitted fridge water filter
Installation and replacement procedure for the Bosch Compatible Inline fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Discard the old water filter.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Insert tube into the end of the filter that the flow arrow points until the tube stop.
- After inserting tube, put together the clip strongly.
- Repeat on the other end of the filter.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check for any leaks.
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The Bosch inline compatible water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
- Particulate (Class III)
Note: The filter produces better tasting water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product