The Daewoo DW2042F-09 Fridge Filter is the ideal filter for the reduction of a long list of nasty contaminants that you just don't want in your drinking water. Be assured of healthier water conveniently located right in the door of your fridge. Enjoy the benefits of superior drinking water today by giving this filter a try!
- Genuine OEM Daewoo Filter
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste & odor
- Makes great tasting water & ice
- Capacity: 300 Gallons
- Daewoo recommends replacement every 6 months
The DW2042F-09 is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the DW2042FR-09 fridge water filter:
- Shut off water supply.
- Rotate the old cartridge counter clockwise 1/4 turn and pull it out.
- Remove white cap from the new water filter.
- Insert the new filter into the filter head and twist the filter clockwise 1/4 turn.
- Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
- Flush filter for 5 minutes before use to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing the Ice Maker Lock button for 3 seconds or more. While holding the lock button, the light will change to green.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DW2042FR-09 Daewoo water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.90% of Particulate (Class III)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Daewoo DW2042FR-09 Aqua Crystal does not remove Fluoride.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
- Be the first to review this product