If your water tastes like chlorine, the simple solution for better tasting water is the DD7098 Compatible Inline Fridge Filter. It reduces that pungent taste and odor, providing you with pristine water quality and clarity. Don't put up with nasty tasting water another day. Add this filter to your basket now!
- The DD7098 Compatible Inline Fridge Water Filter is NSF/ANSI 42 certified for reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Easy to remember semi-annual filter replacement
- Direct inline installation is a snap
- Genuine OEM product
The DD7098 Compatible Inline is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the DD-7098 compatible fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed.
- Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DD-7098 compatible water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product