DetailsThe Maytag UKF7003AXX Fridge Filter will take your water experience to new levels of satisfaction. Why suffer with lousy water quality when a simple filter will make your favorite beverages sparkle? Buy the UKF7003AXX today and embrace premium water quality.
- The Maytag UKF7003AXX PuriClean fridge filter fits all Maytag fridges with a round, screw-in filter located inside the refrigerator compartment above the top shelf
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
- The UKF7003AXX is the same as the UKF7003
- Produces great tasting water and ice
Compatible with the following
Installation and replacement procedure for the UKF7003AXX fridge water filter:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 left (counter clockwise).
- Remove the old filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new water filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one.
- Maytag fridges: Press and hold the Reset Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The UKF7003AXX water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.80% of Carbofuran
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 98.60% of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Maytag UKF7003 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting drinking water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- Be the first to review this product