DetailsA genuine part from Samsung, the DA99-02131B Aqua-Plus fridge water filter is built to install easily and provide you with the cleanest and purest tasting drinking water from your fridge. For up to six months after installation, this filter will go to work reducing up to 99% of asbestos, lindane, cysts, chlorine and more, before these impurities have the opportunity to impact your water quality. NSF tested and certified. Stock up with two or more filters for Free UK Delivery.
- NSF tested and certified
- Serves great tasting water for up to six months!
- Features a new package design and updated image
- Genuine OEM Product
Installation and replacement procedure for the DA99-02131B fridge water filter:
- Shut off the water supply.
- Hold the filter knob and turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left.
- Pull the filter straight out and discard.
- Push the new filter into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place.
You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line above.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
Note: If you hold these buttons for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DA99-02131B reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 98.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 94.60% of Atrazine
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 99.00% of Lindane
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Samsung DA99-02131B does not remove Fluoride.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- Be the first to review this product