Put an end to the pungent taste of chlorine in your water. The Smeg K320 Inline Fridge Filter can make quick work of chlorine tastes and odors so you can enjoy having great quality drinking water right in the door of your fridge. Give it a try today!
- The Smeg K320 Inline Fridge Filter replacement fridge filter is NSF/ANSI 42 certified for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor
- Quick and easy semi-annual filter replacement
- Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter media
- Genuine OEM product
The K320 is comparable with the following part numbers
Compatible with the following55616,155083,497818,4210359,4210508,4210573,4378411,4392945,18001001,18001009,18001010,25004006,25004018,25004022,25004082,3010541600,3019974100,5303310266,5303917335,3650JD8050A,3890JC2990A,5231JA2003B,5231JA2010A,5231JA2010B,5231JA2012A,AP2615841,AP3109540,AP3219862,AP4324927,BL9808,BL-9808,C00114417,CL10RO,DA29-10105C,DA29-10105E,DA29-10105J,DD7098,DD-7098,EF9603,EF-9603,GXITQ,GXRTO,GXRTQ,HAFEX-EXP,IF30,IF-30,IF30A,IF30-A,IF31,IF-31,IF-35,ILIM01,IL-IM-01,IN-1,K2533,K32010CB,K3MFC2010F,R0183114,R200,R-200,R-400,SBS70524,SBS7052-4,USC100,WF283,WIC,WIC6A,WIC-6A,WICS,WPRO,WR97X180,WR97X214,WR97X215,WSF100,SF-100,WSI-1,WSS3,WSS-3
Installation and replacement procedure for the Smeg Inline fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Discard the old water filter.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Insert tube into the end of the filter that the flow arrow points until the tube stop.
- After inserting tube, put together the clip strongly.
- Repeat on the other end of the filter.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check for any leaks.
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The Smeg Inline water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
- Particulate (Class III)
Note: The filter produces better tasting water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product