The Smeg SBS002 Fridge Water Filter is a quick and easy way to bring healthier water into your home. It not only reduces chlorine taste and odor, but deals with a long list of other nasty contaminants as well. Superior water quality is only a click away. Add this to your basket today!
- The Smeg SBS002 Fridge Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor as well as other unhealthy contaminants
- Also known as the 481281729632
- Helps reduce lime scale build up
- Easy to replace semiannually
- Genuine OEM product
The SBS002 is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the Smeg SBS002 fridge water filter:
- Rotate the water filter cartridge cap left (counter clockwise) until the handle is in the vertical position.
- Pull the cap and filter cartridge out from the base grille. Note: Some spilling may occur.
- Remove the cartridge cap/handle by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge and discard the old cartridge. Do not discard the cap/handle.
- Take the new cartridge and remove the protective red cover.
- Slide the cartridge cap/handle onto the new cartridge.
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter cartridge into the base grille until it stops.
- Rotate the handle right (clockwise) to a horizontal position.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6-7 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the water indicator light on the display panel, if your fridge has one.
- Smeg fridges: Press the OK button until the three dashes reappear on the display.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced only when the symbol on the display becomes red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The Smeg SBS002 water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
Note: The filter also helps protect ice maker and water valve life. The water filter produces better tasting water and ice.
- Be the first to review this product