The Gaggenau UltraClarity fridge filter will help your water and ice reach its full flavor potential! For six months or more, this genuine OEM filter will help remove potentially harmful contaminants - from chlorine to particulates – leaving behind only pure and clean taste! Add one to your basket today!
- Also Known As: Bosch UltraClarity
- Produces premium quality water & ice
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor along with sediment
- 2800 litre capacity
- NSF 42 & 53 certified to reduce a broad spectrum of contaminants
- Recommended replacement every 6 months
The UltraClarity is comparable with the following part numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the Gaggenau Ultraclarity fridge water filter:
Water filter (type one) is located in the base grille of the refrigerator and Water filter (type two) is located in the filter cover inside the refrigerator.
- Turn the old cartridge by 90 - 180 degrees left (the water will shut off automatically).
- Gently pull the old water filter out and discard.
- Remove the handle from the used filter.
- Remove the protective cover from new filter.
- Push the handle onto the new cartridge.
- Push the new filter into the position.
- Turn the filter by 90 - 180 degrees right.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light comes on or every 6 months.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.