If you want remarkable water & ice from your fridge, the Whirlpool S20BRS Fridge Filter will get the job done every time. Your tea and other beverages will taste great, and your friends and family will notice the difference. Replace every 6 months for best performance. Get more than one so you're ready the next time you need one!
- Fits all Maytag & Whirlpool side by side fridges with a twist in filter in the base grille
- 1500 litre capacity
- Conforms to European Directive 1935/2004 ECC
- Whirlpool & Maytag recommend replacement every 6 months
Compatible with the following
Fridge Freezer A,GC2027HXKSi,GC2027HXKSI,859510515020,SAL2027GBB,SAL2027GBB 859510515000,SAL2027GBS,SAL2027GBS 859510515010
Installation and replacement procedure for the S20BRS fridge water filter:
- Rotate the water filter cartridge cap left (counter clockwise) until the handle is in the vertical position.
- Pull the cap and filter cartridge out from the base grille. Note: Some spilling may occur.
- Remove the cartridge cap/handle by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge and discard the old cartridge. Do not discard the cap/handle.
- Take the new cartridge and remove the protective red cover.
- Slide the cartridge cap/handle onto the new cartridge.
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter cartridge into the base grille until it stops.
- Rotate the handle right (clockwise) to a horizontal position.
- Run water through the dispenser for 6-7 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the water indicator light on the display panel, if your fridge has one.
- Whirlpool fridges: Press the Filter Reset button until the icon becomes blue (or green).
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced only when the symbol on the display becomes red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.