DetailsThe Samsung DA2010CB Inline Filter is perfect for anyone with a fridge that uses an external inline filter. The John Guest fittings make replacement a snap, and the carbon filter media produces pristine water that tastes great and is free from foul odor. Add one to your basket and realize the benefits of a new filter today!
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste & odor
- 1900 Litre capacity
- Inline filter designed to attach directly to the 1/4" water line feeding into your fridge
- 1/4" John Guest Fittings
- Recommended replacement every 6 months
Compatible with the followingEF9603,EF9603-WSF001,WSF100
Installation and replacement procedure for the DA2010CB compatible fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The DA2010CB compatible reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product