DetailsSamsung K3MFC2010F Fridge Water Filter fits externally, on the outside of your fridge. It provides fresh tasting water. Filters a high degree of contaminants from your water, making this the ideal choice for filtering your drinking water.
- Also Known As: Ultimate K3MFC2010F Water Filter Cartridge
- Max Pressure: 125PSI
- Max Temperature: 100F / 38°C
- Capacity: 5670 Litres
- Thanks to its quick fittings and connectors it is ultra easy to install
- Removes a large quantity of contaminants including Chlorine, taste & Odor
- Contains a High Level Carbon Block Technology, which makes this the ultimate inline filter
- Manufactured with only the very best materials, in order to provide the ultimate filtration performance.
- This filter combines the highest quality, FDA-compliant raw materials with cutting-edge manufacturing methods resulting in unequaled performance
Compatible with the followingEF9603,Fridge Freezer C,WSF100
Installation and replacement procedure for the K3MFC2010F compatible fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The K3MFC2010F compatible reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
- Particulate (Class III)
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product