The DA99-02131B Aqua-Plus Fridge Water Filter is a genuine Samsung part designed to install quickly and easily into your Samsung fridge. You can confirm this water will work in your fridge by using our ‘Which Filter Fits?’ guide. Following installation, the water filter will provide you with convenient access to the cleanest and purest-tasting drinking water directly from your fridge. For up to six months after it has been equipped, the water filter will work hard to reduce up to 99% of water impurities, including lindane, asbestos, chlorine, and cysts, before they have the chance to negatively impact the quality of your fridge’s drinking water. Ensure you’ve always got easy access to fresh, delicious drinking water by stocking up. When you buy two or more water filters, you’ll automatically get free UK delivery.
- NSF tested and certified
- Serves great tasting water for up to six months!
- Features a new package design and updated image
- Genuine OEM Product
This is how to remove your old Samsung DA99-02131B Fridge Water Filter and replace it with a new one:
- Turn off the water supply.
- Hold the filter knob and turn the old cartridge 45° counter-clockwise.
- Pull the filter to remove and discard it.
- Push the new filter into the filter cover.
- Hold the filter knob and turn the new cartridge 45° clockwise to lock it into place.
- The filter will stop turning and the locked symbol will be lined up with the indicator above.
- Let water run through the dispenser for 6 minutes to clean the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Press and hold the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. The light should turn green.
Note: You should only hold the buttons for 3 seconds, maximum. If you hold them for more than 5 seconds, you'll cancel the reset process. If this happens, just release the buttons and start over.
For a more detailed explanation of how to change your Samsung DA99-02131B Fridge Water Filter, read our comprehensive guide to replacing, resetting, and changing.
When to change your water filter: You should change your filter cartridge every 6 months, or whenever the replacement indicator light turns red, whichever happens first. The filter cartridge should also be replaced if you notice a decrease in water flow.
Important: To prevent voiding your fridge’s warranty, it’s essential that the operation, maintenance, and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended procedures.
The Samsung DA99-02131B Fridge Water Filter has been proven to reduce the following contaminants which can potentially affect your health:
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 99.00% of Lindane
- 98.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- 97.40% of Chlorine odour and taste
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 94.60% of Atrazine
The Samsung DA99-02131B Fridge Water Filter has been fully tested and certified by NSF International according to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. Like all built-in fridge water filters, the Samsung DA99-02131B does not remove fluoride.
Important: Never use any fridge water filter with water that is potentially microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without sufficient disinfection. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
- Be the first to review this product