DetailsThe Swan Compatible - Ultimate Quality is a branded Premium ROCK™ Product. Contains advanced ROCK™ Carbon Block technology. This filter makes it possible for those who do not have an integrated fridge filter to enjoy the satisfaction of filtered water. This filter fits externally to the fridge, and designed for easy installation directly in the water line. Your lemonade will be the talk of the town, and your ice will be crystal clear. Get one today and enjoy the pleasure of premium quality water. Cleaner, Clearer, Better tasting water.
- Branded Premium ROCK™ Product
- Ultimate Quality ROCK™ Carbon Block Technology for an advanced Ultra Filtration Performance
- ROCK™ Carbon Block technology produces an ultimate level of porosity to provide pure filtered drinking water
- Maximum Filtration Efficiency
- NSF 42 certified, tested and approved, unlike many cheap replicas advertised on other online marketplaces
- Manufactured on a systematic basis with quality control
- Designed for refrigerators that do not have an integrated filter
- Inclusive of FREE Quick Install fitted connections suitable for 1/4" tubing & Mounting Brackets
- Our most popular, and advanced inline filter for refrigerators, offering a ultimate taste to your water
Compatible with the following model numbers
|SR5310W||SR8070I||swan iron||and many more|
Installation and replacement procedure for the Swan (Ultimate) compatible fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
- Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the "change filter" indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
The Swan compatible reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Be the first to review this product